Thursday, January 21, 2010

Miss Anonymous

I think it might be a good idea to give a little insight to me as a person, some idea of what makes me tick.......I want to be anonymous, not soulless.

Crash Course in Me
        Home Schooled 1st - 8th Grade
        Raised by religious parents
        Not religious, but very open minded and accepting
        Hard working, self motivated, honest, high honor roll student.
        Grew up with a mother that paints
        Been creating art since I could pick up a pencil
        Have an amazing group of friends back home
        Have an amazing boyfriend back home
        My sister and I keep each other sane in our insane family
        I honestly have a good level head on my shoulders
        But I still know how to have fun
        I've been described as a "soundbox"
        Only child to go to college
I'm kind of "One of the guys" 
        I'm the friend that you tell your secrets to because I can keep them
        Want to be successful
        Want to Be Happy............

I'm sure that was just riveting. What I'm trying to say, is I am extremely normal.... somehow I turned out very normal. I can make friends, communicate with my superiors, I have fun, I love fashion, I'm a goofball and a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment